Automotive Trade Assistants
Immediate positions available with Essendon Honda, Mazda & Airport Toyota
The Andrews & Wallis Motor Group have immediate and outstanding opportunities for Automotive Trade Assistants to be trained in all aspects of Automotive vehicle servicing at our Essendon Honda, Essendon Mazda & Airport Toyota Dealerships in Essendon Fields.
At AWMG we fully support, train and develop all our staff to the highest industry standards and provide them with great career prospects.
As a member of our professional Service teams, our Trade Assistants works attentively to complete:
Quality Inspection, minor services, preventative maintenance on customer vehicles to ensure safety, customer satisfaction and overall department success.
To be considered you’ll possess:
- Strong technical / mechanical aptitude.
- A Cert II in Automotive or basic automotive experience is highly advantageous.
- A strong desire to learn and develop your Automotive Skills within a leading dealership.
- A can-do attitude with a strong ability to listen, learn and follow direction.
- Ability to use your initiative & Enjoy working within a Team environment
- Highly reliable, punctual and take pride in your skills and ability.
- Career minded with a strong work ethic
- Calm, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Ability to perform day-to-day physical tasks involving moderately demanding work including: standing, kneeling, turning, and pushing or lifting objects.
These are immediate opportunities to join an employer of choice and develop a long term rewarding career with a company that cares about you and your future.
If you can demonstrate the skills, attributes and desire we looking for, then apply immediate.
For more information, call Robbie on 03-90941859
E-mail your resume to email@example.comApply Now