EXPERIENCED GARDENER | FULL TIME
Super Gardens is a successful, established, privately owned business, spanning over 25 years, specialising in Grounds and Garden Maintenance and Commercial Landscape Construction. Super Gardens have highly skilled staff that provide long term, high profile customers with an excellent standard of service.
An opportunity for an experienced gardener exisits at Essendon Fields
Joining the gardening team, you will work onsite at Essendon Fields, upholding high standards of quality and attention to detail in ensuring the green spaces look world class.
Your key tasks include:
- Grounds maintenance including: mowing, pruning, edging, weeding, leaf and rubbish removal
- Mixing, decanting and spraying chemicals
- Use a range of equipment including: hand tools; blower, hedger, whipper snipper and push mower etc.
- Identification and treatment of weeds, pests and diseases
- Planting trees, shrubs and annuals
- Stripping and replanting garden beds
- Feeding and fertilisation of plants
- Mentoring and guiding apprentices and other team members
Super Gardens are looking for someone with a mature approach and the ability to relate effectively to a diverse range of people. You will be a team player with sound communication skills and have a strong customer focus.
In addition the successful candidate will have:
- High attention to detail
- Be physically fit; and
- Qualifications ie Certificate III in parks and gardens, horticulture or similar
To be successful you will show genuine passion for gardening, initiative and leadership skills, mentoring our apprentices and other grounds team members.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.comApply Now