General Sales Manager
Due to continuous business growth Airport Toyota, have a rare & exciting opportunity for a commercially astute and career focused General Sales Manager.
Reporting to the Dealer Principal, you will be a dynamic leader & consummate GSM, continuously focused on maximising sales & profitability, instrumental in mentoring a high-performance sales team to achieve sales, gross & manufacturer targets.
You will also be an advocate of continuous improvement creating a positive inclusive working environment and an exceptional experience for all our Guests promoting loyalty, retention and satisfaction of the Toyota brand and Airport Toyota.
- Take full accountability for maximising profitability across all Sales departments ensuring that dealership/manufacturer volume and profit targets are achieved & surpassed.
- Be integral in driving the business forward, maximise New/Used Vehicle & F&I sales, profits & customer satisfaction.
- Deliver consistent strong results in terms of business growth, Gross & Net profit, cost control & staff development.
- Take full ownership for driving GSI results exceeding & surpassing GSI benchmarks
- Instrumental in managing a strong manufacturer relationship
- Ensure strong productive inter-departmental harmony
- Develop & Implement a Sales Staff training & development plan promoting continuous improvement.
Required Expertise / Ability:
- A track record of Dealership Sales Management Success.
- Industry reputation for delivering results.
- Entrepreneurial and highly professional at achieving & surpassing sales targets.
- Excellent communicator who is assertive, professional and dynamic.
- A born leader, able to build staff loyalty, with the ability to adjust style and approach to maximise team and individual performance.
- Excels under pressure, handling conflicting demands and schedule work load appropriately
- Be meticulously organised with the ability of managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity
- Adept at maximising customer satisfaction, retention & loyalty.
- Ensure sales process is followed thereby maximising all sales opportunities
On offer is a highly competitive remuneration package consummate with experience that is designed to attract and retain the best applicant together with significant career development opportunities.
Only suitable Applicants will verifiable experience will be contacted. For further details, contact Robbie on 03-90941859.Apply Now