New Vehicle Stock Controller - Airport Toyota
Airport Toyota, one of Melbourne’s Premier Volume Toyota Dealership has a rewarding career opportunity for an experienced New Car Stock Controller to join our vibrant collaborative team.
The New Vehicle Stock Controller role is an integral & critical role in our volume Toyota dealership with responsibility for the efficient sourcing, organization & management of new vehicle stocks ensuring the smooth & timely delivery of customer’s new vehicles.
To be considered, you’ll be able to clearly demonstrate strong Automotive Stock Control experience, exceptional communication, relationship building, time management and organisational skills to ensure that all Airport Toyota’s Customers expectations are consistently exceeded.
- New Vehicle Stock management & administration
- Sourcing & co-ordination of inter-dealer stock swaps
- Co-ordination of Vehicle logistics & transportation
- Preparation and processing forward order entry
- Liaise with internal departments (Sales/Fleet) & prepare Pre-Delivery orders
- Relationship building within the Toyota Dealership network.
Required Experience, attributes & skills:
- High Volume Automotive Dealership Vehicle Stock Control expertise.
- Exceptional multi-tasking, organisational and time management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Conscientious and diligent, taking full ownership for all tasks & duties.
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills and strong computer literacy,
- A positive, proactive can-do attitude & work ethic.
- Flexible & adaptable with proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
What You Can Expect
A supportive, team and management structure, ongoing training, competitive salary that you would expect from an employer of choice.
Only suitable applicants who clearly demonstrate strong Automotive Stock Control experience will be contacted for interview. For further details contact Robbie Whelan on 03 90941859.Apply Now